bet365: 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Offer
posted on 17-10-2020 by Gurusoccer
Get your single bets paid out if the team you back goes 2 goals ahead - for multiple bets the selection will be marked as a winner.
How it works:
- Place a pre-match bet on the standard Full-Time Result market for Soccer games from selected competitions up to and including Thursday 31st December 2020. Applicable competitions listed below.
- For single bets, if the team you back to win goes 2 goals ahead at any stage during the match, we will pay out your bet in full regardless of whether the opposition comes back to draw or win the match.
- For multiple bets and Bet Builder bets, if a team you have backed on the standard Full-Time Result market goes 2 goals ahead, this selection will be marked as won within My Bets, with the remaining selections left to run.
- English Premier League
- English Championship
- English League 1
- English League 2
- English FA Cup (from First Round onwards)
- English EFL Cup
- Scottish Premiership
- Spanish Primera Liga
- German Bundesliga I
- Italian Serie A
- French Ligue 1
- UEFA Champions League (from Group Stage onwards)
- UEFA Europa League (from Group Stage onwards)
Significant Terms and Conditions
This offer is only available to new and eligible customers.
This offer applies to pre-match single and multiple bets on the standard Full-Time Result market for Soccer games from the selected competitions listed above.
This offer is available for matches played up to and including Thursday 31st December 2020.
Bets placed on the Full-Time Result – Enhanced Prices market do not apply to this offer.
This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out and your team goes two goals ahead, the bet will be settled on the remaining active stake.
If a qualifying bet is edited using our Edit Bet feature prior to kick-off and your team goes two goals ahead, the bet will be settled on the new stake. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the offer will no longer apply.