bet 365 Open Account Offer for Kenya
posted on 19-03-2019 by Gurusoccer
Bet365 offers to new players from Kenya15% of their qualifying deposit in Bet Credits (up to $60). How to register in simple steps and how to claim the $60 welcome offer for Kenyan players.
* See below for Full Terms and Conditions of this Offer
Open an account today and claim the Open Account Offer Up To $60*
Sign up from this link, deposit $10* or more to your account and you will qualify for 15% of that amount in Bet Credits (up to $60*) when you place qualifying bets to the value of 12 times your qualifying deposit and they are settled. New customers only, T&Cs apply. Join Now
Once you have met the qualifying conditions, you can use your Bet Credits to stake bets without risking your own cash. Bet Credits can be used on any sport across a wide range of markets. Any returns from bets placed with Bet Credits are added to your Withdrawable Balance, returns exclude your Bet Credits stake. You can also fund a bet with a combination of Bet Credits and cash.
How the offer works:
- Claim the offer after making a qualifying deposit.
- Place qualifying bets to the value of 12 times your qualifying deposit (capped at $400*) and allow these bets to settle.
- Your Bet Credits will be available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled.
- You can then place bets with Bet Credits, just select ‘Use Bet Credits’ in the bet slip.
- If you don’t claim the offer at the time of your first deposit, you can do so at any time within 30 days of registering your account. Simply go to the Services menu, choose My Offers then click Claim Now for the relevant offer. If you make multiple deposits before claiming, your largest qualifying deposit will count towards the value of your Bet Credits (capped at $400*).
Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of $10* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 15% of that amount in Bet Credits**, up to a maximum of $60*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of 12 times your qualifying deposit (capped at $400*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1.20 (1/5) or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
For the Full Terms and Conditions visit bet365 website
Free Spins Explained
What are Free Spins in slots and how do they work? Can you win real money from free spins? How do you get up to 50 free spins on bet365?